This policy is effective from April 25, 2018. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review it regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information including but not limited to your name, date of birth and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as Town/City and Country of Residence
- Photographic information including your profile photo.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, answer surveys, or submit user-generated content.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Your information will be retained until you ask us to remove your information from our systems.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We may use session cookies and persistent cookies to support a smooth user experience. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our websites.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our projects.
- To provide information to you relating to other projects that might be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
- To create a profile page on the website. If you would rather remain anonymous to other website users, you can select “Remain Anonymous” within Your Profile. If you select this option, you will still be included within the Virtual Choir 5 credits if you submit a video before the deadline.
- To publicly credit you for your participation in Virtual Choir 5 if you submit a Video before the submission deadline.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to a third country or an international organization. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Should you wish to view and/or update your information, please visit Your Profile.
Should you wish to delete your information, please email the Administrator.
Disclosing Your Information
In order to provide the services as described on http://deepfieldfilm.com, it is necessary to provide your information to our technical partners. We will share your username, profile photo and email address with Zendesk in order to fulfill our Support channel.
Should you take part in the Health Research Study questionnaire, your data will be provided to the scientists at University College London. In this instance, your information will be anonymized.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Music Productions Ltd